Booking conditions and cancellation policy
Mohawk Adventures Limited
Permits and ecology
- Your Mohawk adventure will be within National Park and native New Zealand Forestry. Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints/tyre marks. Always stick to the designated trail.
- All prices quoted include GST, Environmental Management Charge, and National Parks Fees where applicable.
- For more information about the DOC or Great Lakes Council Trails, please visit www.doc.govt.nz and www.rotorualakescouncil.nz
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled at the discretion of the operator. We also reserve the right to alter the destination pending the weather for your safety and comfort.
- The company will offer alternative days or refunds no greater than the fare paid in the event of cancellations. We reserve the right to use other trails in the event that the primary trail is unavailable for any reason.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst traveling with the company, participating in activities, on the bike, trail, van, or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
- All prices are stated in NZD and include GST
- Minor’s fare: Minimum age for a tour is 15 inclusive and must be accompanied by an adult carer.
- An indemnity form must be completed prior to start of tour
- Payment and Cancellation Fees – Full payment is taken at time of booking. Cancellation outside of 48 hours full refund. Cancel between 48-24 hours 50% refund. Cancel inside of 24 hours then full cancellation fee – no refund.