Upgrades for this year:
- Now 1500 lumens up from 1200 lumens
- Powerbank battery
- Garmin handlebar mount
- E-bike compatible
MJ-900S is a upgrade and improved version of the original classic MJ-900 which has sold millions of units around the world. It continues the MJ-900’s compact, lightweight, and high-output design. Cover lens, LED light source, installation and battery capacity have all made huge forward strides. Max output is now able to reach 1500 lumens, thanks to the latest upgrades. Expanded upon the already huge and varied rider base. Aside from its main function, some road friendly safety features have been added, an independent DRL coupled with side lighting to enhance passive visibility. Vertical cutoff grating that blurs and diffracts light from oncoming traffic. The original o-ring mounting for the MJ-900 is now simplified to adopt the Garmin quad lock style mounting mechanism similarly to our Allty series, extending the compatibility of MJ-900S to a large number of gears and applications, such as our own TTA out front aluminum mount or any Garmin helmet mount on the market. Paired with the light is our custom design battery pack MJ-6112. Not only does it look much cooler than the original unit, it is now USB rechargeable and a backup mobile power bank. The large contact area power button and efficient heat sink designs have been inherited, battery capacity reading is now displayed both on the power switch and battery pack.
MJ-900S is not just a bike light that relies on an external battery, support for e-bike power supply has now been added. Press and hold the power switch for 8 seconds when the light is switched on to go between normal & e-bike modes. When powered by an e-bike, the MJ-900S automatically adapt to input voltage and power within the 6V to 12V range. Compatible with most mainstream motors from Brose, Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha etc.
What are you waiting for, grab the latest MJ-900S and experience the fun of night riding!
- Inherited MJ-900’s small, lightweight, high output design, Max output: 1500lumens
- High output, multiple lighting modes, suitable for all types of riding.
- Under e-bike mode, the MJ-900S adapts to power input automatically within 6 - 12V range, compatible with most mainstream e-bike motors(Brose, Bosch, Shimano, Yamaha)
- Independent Daytime Running Light design and side lighting, enhanced passive visibility
- Cutoff grating to prevent blinding, for oncoming cyclists and motorists
- Large contact area power switch, easy to press with gloves. Remembers the light mode last used.
- Internal thermal management and highly efficient heat dissipation fins, vital to maintaining max output
- High capacity USB battery MJ-6112, providing long runtime also reverse charging as USB power bank
- Easy to read battery capacity indicator on light switch and battery pack
- IPX6 water resistant, ready for any weather you can handle
- Universal Garmin mounting mechanism, super convenient to install / take off
- Compatible with bar sizes 28mm, 31.8mm and 35mm with support for additional sizes and bar shapes.
- Output: 1500 Lumens
- Light source: Luminus SST-40
- Dimensions: 47x34x36mm
- Weight: 67g (NOT Including battery)
- 316g (Including battery)
- Body Material: Aluminum alloy + plastic
- Battery Source: 2 X 18650 Li-ion battery 7.2v 2,600mAh (Included)
- MJ-6112 battery pack
- Handlebar mount
- Silicon strap x 4
- Micro USB cable
- 3mm hex
- User Manual
2 year warranty for light head
6 months for battery pack