Granite Designs Quiver Tool Bag
The Quiver is a simple roll-up tool bag that allows you to carry any extra kit you need safely and securely. The evolution of the humble saddle bag, the Quiver will look after your extra tools, a spare tube*, and even spare change or a credit card for a long day ride.
Designed for road tubes and lightweight mountain bike tubes eg. Tubolito, Schwalbe Aerothan and Pirelli PZero.
The evolution of Bike Saddle Bag
The Quiver will look after your extra tools, a spare tube, and even spare change or a credit card for a long day ride. It's quick and easy to attach and release, giving rapid access to your stuff, and allowing you to swap it between bikes, making it the most versatile bike storage solution around.
- The dial tightens and secures the roll and its contents to the saddle rails or anywhere on the bike that can strap the Quiver on snugly.
- It is the perfect stash for your extra kit that gives plenty of clearance to drop your saddle and get rowdy on descents.
- Built with 3 separate storage pockets, allowing you to store your extra tube, bike tool kit and even spare change or a credit card under your bike saddle.
- A zip pocket adds extra security for spare change and a credit card for when it's time to hit the cafe.
- It works with road inner tubes and lightweight MTB inner tubes like Tubolito, Schwalbe Aerothan & Pirelli PZero, allowing you to easily swap it between bikes.