Leatt DBX 3.0 Helmet 2020
All-Mountain Bicycle Head and Brain Protection
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury, however. Get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
The DBX 3.0 All-Mountain helmet offers world-class protection with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. Turbines made of 3D molded energy absorbing material are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. A Fidlock® magnetic closure system offers precise custom fitting with the turn of a dial.
- Polycarbonate shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- 3D in-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- New Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested to EN1078; CPSC 1203
- Weight: from 360g (0,79 lbs)
- #S (51-55cm – 20-21 5⁄8")
- #M (55-59cm – 21 5⁄8- 23 1⁄4")
- #L (59-63cm – 23 1⁄4- 24 3⁄4")