Leatt 2022 Helmet MTB AllMtn 3.0 V22 (Black)
The most comfortable all mountain helmet with head and brain protection technology money can buy!
Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction technology is a must-have when your ride did not go according to plan.
There is an option to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury – and that is to go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain! The Leatt
3.0 helmet has a lower rear shell, than its trail brother the 2.0 helmet, offering greater protection for faster more aggressive riders.
Our helmets feature 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are
360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. The MTB 3.0 helmet is also fitted with a Fidlock® magnetic buckle which we love!
If you have to take the trail head-on, then this is the helmet you want.
• Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• Adjustable visor
• Fidlock magnetic closure system
• 360°° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• Maximized ventilation with 18 vents effective even at low speeds
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
• Breakaway visor function for efficient impact force reduction
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 360g (0.79 lbs)
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8")
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4")
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4")