Ride & Raft Combo - $199
After an action packed day? What better way than to split it between ripping up trails on a full suspension E-bike then bombing down grade 5 rapids in a raft?
This is the ultimate adrenaline junkies dream all for a great price!
+64 7-460 0844 | 0800 EPEDAL
We work with the professional raft guides at River Rats to bring you a day you'll remember!
Availability will determine what activity you do first so make sure you have clothes to get wet in and a change to ride in!
Activities begin in central Rotorua at 9am and you'll be back with a gap mid day to have lunch before being taken to the next activity with a return time around 3pm.
Redwoods Half Day E-bike Rental
Mohawk E-bike tours
Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator.
If you have biked in this park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them.
This park is for riders of all levels.
E-Bike Rental information
- WHAT WE PROVIDE
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- All transfer services
- Electric High- end Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Bike helmet and riding gloves
- Riding snack
- Water bottle (800ml)
- Backpack to store your belongings in whilst riding
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 13 years old with a parental guardian, or be a minimum 18 years of age
- You must be 155cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our E-bikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
- You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied - Lunch boxes available on request, please contact us.
- You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
Meet at Electric Bike Rotorua for bike fitting, briefing and tips on route.
(1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010)
Shuttle pickup is available for all patrons within Rotorua
Ride through geothermal area to the Redwoods forest.
9:30am – 12:00pm
Let's ride! Explore rotorua's trail network according to your riding ability.
Transfer to River Rats
Kaituna Waterfall Experience
At River Rats
The Tutea Falls on Kaituna (Okere) River in Rotorua is the world’s highest commercially rafted waterfall at an almighty 7 meters. There is plenty of time to build up anticipation and practice your newly acquired skills in the rapids and two smaller waterfalls before the big drop. Safety is paramount and our expert guides have been riding these rapids without incident for many years and they still love every minute of this thrilling experience!
- PROVIDED BY RIVER RATS
- River Rats' requirements
- Around 15 – 20 minutes of training is provided prior to the trip teaching all the required paddle commands and safety information.
- Professional photographs are taken of each River Rats rafting trip and the Kaituna Grade 5.
- Complimentary pick up is available from central Rotorua accommodation approximately half an hour before the trip.
- 45 to 50 minutes on the water, allow around 2 to 2 1/2 hours from the start time at base or around 3 hours including Rotorua transfer
- Polar Fleece Tops (weather dependent)
- Spray jackets (weather dependent)
- Wetsuit Booties
You need to bring:
- Trips are subject to minimum numbers, water levels and weather conditions.
- Suitable for all active people 13 years and over.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recommended minimum weight limit 40kg,
- recommended maximum weight limit 125kg.